Nutrifuse Nourishing Shampoo for Men 300ml is a French-formulated product designed specifically for processed hair, especially for hair systems and extensions. You will love how this shampoo will make your hair feel, look, and smell. It has a particularly refreshing fragrance for men.
Sulphate Free · Paraben Free · Cruelty Free · It will restore dry damaged hair with nutrient-rich ingredients including Argan Oil, Keratin, & Collagen.
Directions: Before washing, brush your hair while it is dry to remove all tangles. Apply sparingly to wet hair and massage gently into a lather. Rinse hair thoroughly.
The difference between your hair and hair systems
While hair systems and extensions may look and feel just like your regular hair, they are of course very different. Hair systems are not really attached to your scalp, which is typically the source of hair’s nutrients and natural oils that keep it healthy and moisturised. Without proper care and maintenance, hair systems will degrade, and will look and feel vastly different to your natural hair.
For this reason, it’s important to pick the right products that will keep your hair extensions clean and at the same time adequately moisturised.
The Best Shampoo for Hair Systems and Extensions
What’s really important when choosing a shampoo for hair systems is that it is sulfate- and paraben-free. These chemicals can be quite harsh and tend to make hair extensions fall out a lot easier. It’s best to opt for organic or more natural shampoos as these are more gentle on processed hair.
Since hair systems are no longer nourished and moisturised naturally, you’ll also need a shampoo that’s nourishing. Nutrifuse Nourshing Shampoo is a good choice as it contains keratin, collagen and argan oil, which effectively nourish and moisturise hair extensions. For curly hair systems, you could try shampoos with coconut milk and coconut oils as these help keep frizz at bay and give your hair more smoothness and shine. Shampoos with shea butter are also good for keeping extensions moisturised and smooth.
Tips When Washing Hair Systems
Of course, even the best shampoo will have little to no effect if you don’t wash and care for your hair system properly. Apart from choosing the right shampoo, take these tips to ensure that your new hair is not only clean and moisturised, but will also last a long time:
- Gently comb out tangles before washing your system, and always be careful when washing it so as not to pull any of the hairs out.
- Do not use hot water when washing your hair system, or expose it too often to heat or hot tools as these can damage the hairs.
- Condition your system at least once a month from the mid-shaft to the tips to keep them looking healthy and shiny.
- Avoid using alcohol-laden hair products as alcohol can cause dryness and frizz.
- After washing, dry your system carefully by blotting it with a towel and letting it air dry.
- Never sleep with a wet system. Make sure it is completely dry, and you may use a silk pillow or a durag to help prevent tangles.