Made in Australia using coconut wax. Hand-poured into eco-friendly metal tins that are 100% recyclable.
Why coconut wax?
Soy has been popular among Earth-conscious consumers. It is more sustainable than paraffin wax (derived from petroleum, coal, or oil shale) and beeswax. Coconut wax has recently emerged as the better choice over soy!
- Coconut trees are a renewable high-yield crop. That means coconut wax is a sustainable product with a smaller environmental footprint.
- Coconut wax burns cleaner and longer than all other waxes! A longer burn gives you more bang for your buck.
- Coconut wax has a better scent throw than other waxes. Essential oils and fragrances blend easier with this wax.
- Coconut wax is a non-GMO product.
- Coconut wax has a beautiful creamy white colour. It does not need extra colouring.Black metal tin | 115 grams
Black Sea (Black Tin)
Soft floral notes of orchid, jasmine, lily of the valley, and tonka bean. Blended with crisp ozonic highlights of sea salt for a multilayered experience.
Indulge (White Tin)
A soothing blend reminiscent of a luxury spa, or a tranquil bamboo forest. A soothing blend of green coconut, fresh bamboo leaves, and the sweetness of fruit.